Saturday, December 1, 2012

New Releases!

I am a little late.. Sorry for this!! Super busy with school work yesterday but here we go!!

Friday's new releases!

by Scrap-n-a-Snap Designs:

&& My layout using one of these templates and Kit is Smell My Feet by designers at OSD!

moving on..

by Angelclaud ArtRoom:


&& My layout using this bundle!

&& If you only want to purchase the templates here they are!

&& My layout using one of these template and Wild and Free by designers at OSD!

Mirror Mirror by Angeclaud ArtRoom

&& My layout using one of these templates and That Thing You Do kit by Shawna Clingerman!




lets keep going!!

By Juno Designs:

by Studio Basic Designs:



&&My layout using these goodies and also using template by Studio Basic Designs













No comments:

Post a Comment