Sunday, December 2, 2012

Twist to those Christmas kits!

Hey yall! :) Amanda here!! Well I was getting a lot done today around the house, for school and for scrapping pleasures :) Well I was working on a layout for a challenge at TLP and BrS. I have a neat inspiration for you today! Since its Christmas soon and instead of scrapping a Christmas themed page, I am seeing so many beautiful layouts with a Christmas theme by the way! -- Any who, instead of scrapping a Christmas themed page, go through your Christmas goodies/kits and grab one you like and scrap a NON CHRISTMAS THEMED PAGE WITH IT!

I used this kit by Studio Basic and Micheline Martin..
Which you can find here or here

&& Here's my layout using it (Non Christmas themed of course)



So give it a shot guys! Let's see your creativity come with an outside the box perspective to those Christmas kits! Have fun!!

Until next time,
Happy scrapping! xox

No comments:

Post a Comment