Thursday, July 26, 2012

New kit! & some oldies :D

So I am a little late with this post.. and I apologize for that! Things have been pretty busy around here! Well Sugary Fancy Designs has a new kit out.. well not so new anymore :/ MY FAULT! But here it is!!

Music All Around Kit by Sugary Fancy

&& Here are matching Templates!!
Music All Around Templates by Sugary Fancy
CLICK TO GET IT HERE!!

&& my LO!
The Beatles

WHO DOESNT LIKE THE BEATLES!? :D

I also have two other kits that I would like to show case for you girls today!!

Check out this adorable collection!!
Berry Chic Collection by Sugary Fancy

My page...
Unique

&& This great kit!
In the Clouds Kit by Sugary Fancy

Combined with this alpha pack :D
Lopsided Alpha by Sugary Fancy

My page....
Up Up & Away


Oh its always a blast to work with Sugary Fancy Designs products!!

Until next time!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment