Thursday, July 12, 2012

Sugary Fancy Stuff!!! - SOMETHING NEW!

Howdy!! :D Sugary Fancy Designs has a new shot out today! It's called At The Swimming Pool! This mini shot was so much fun to work with I couldn't wait to show you my page!! I also want to share some other pages from our CT using this shot :D

Summer At The Swimming Pool Shot by Sugary Fancy

My layout..

funfunfunCT

But look what else you can do with this lovely shot!




SO GO GET IT!! :D

Now I'd like to share some lovely layouts I've made in the past week or so :D

Using this kid "Dear Yearly Review Project" 53% off at her store!! 

My page..

neverforgetCT


Using Creative Artist Kit and templates..

Creative Artist Kit by Sugary Fancy

Creative Artist Templates by Sugary Fancy

I made this!!

messCT
Scrapping a page of the disaster it was to have little finger paint at 15 months old! :P

Welp! That's all I have from Sugary Fancy today.. There are more stuff to come so keep your eyes peeled!! :D :D
Until next time.. Happy Scrapping!!

No comments:

Post a Comment