Friday, March 8, 2013

Get out of your comfort zone!

Hey guys! I'm here to talk about comfort zone. Yup. Well, scrapping comfort zone that is... Are you a template user? A non template user? Well I know for sure that I pretty much ALWAYS use a template for my layouts (lately more Amy Martin stuff than others LOL) But tonight I sat down and decided to work on a layout for myself. Been busy with CT stuff and challenges that it felt good to just sit an scrap all out of my head! Well I found a picture of myself I wanted to work with and a kit that I have been dying to use! Well the template bit was sooo difficult :/ So I decided to jump right out of my comfort zone and scrap without one! The whole time I was a bit skeptical, but at the end I looked at it, it was me, all over the place and just bam! LOL. Well here it is..

Credits:
Autobiography by Sugary Fancy Designs
Messy Scalloped Clippings by Misty Cato


So there it is. Id love to do it again, its a for of therapy for me, getting myself out there and just let loose! So go ahead guys :) Get out of your comfort zone, if it's not with a template, then maybe your one of those who doesn't use stitching, or any other certain element (visa verse) And remember, HAVE FUN!

Until next time,
Happy scrapping ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment