Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Now creating for..

So I figure I will just do a post for each new CT I am on, just to show off the wonderful stuff of theirs that I used thus far! First off.. we have

Juno Designs! @ Scrapmatters!


Just check out what I have made using her stuff, I wont get into details, you'll just have to look in her store for yourself :) -- Here's just a select few that I have done!

Let It Snow MAK -Dec2012

Count Your Blessings {kit}

My Favorite Pastime: Reading {kit}

Worlds Greates {kit}

Happiness is Homemade {kit}

Small Things {kit}

Tell Your Story {kit}

Season of Joy {kit}


&& 

Clever Monkey Grapics @ Scrapmatters!

I am far newer to Tracey's team so Not many layouts to show off using her stuff, but I will get there! XD Below are what I have thus far. And as I said before I wont get into too much details, just name the product, check out her store! You'll love it!

Gesso Smears 
Just One More Picture {kit}

Put A Bird On It MAK - March2013

No comments:

Post a Comment