Thursday, June 7, 2012

I have no new pages made today for you guys :( I plan to make at least one tonight though once I get this post done, because guess what... I have just got accepted onto my first CT! I am not proudly creating for Scrap-n-a-Snap Designs! It was quite exciting getting online this afternoon and checking my e-mails to find this out. Anyways, this was a very productive day with the little one, so that is why I was not scrapping. Once I found out I was accepted onto this team I was just spending part of the late afternoon getting use to a few things. So now it's time for blogging! 

Tonight's post has 2 great scrap-tastic treats! -First off, seeing how I am now a CT member for Scrap-n-a-Snap Designs I will be posting new products in her store and featured layouts made using her beautiful templates! 

Tonight I have for you gals a beautiful two page template...

Summer Days Week 2 

Get 10% off between June 8th - 14th
Coupon: Summerdays2

Here's a beautiful layout made by a member of our CT! Just look at what you can do with this template!



This template is also available in 8.5 X 11 inches.
Just use the same coupon as above!




Now on to the next order of business. A girlfriend of mine, and a fellow scrap addict sent me a link to a web site that I took advantage of right away! I wish I could have posted this sooner, but there should still be some time left! For those of you who don't know, Digigrab.com gives you some pretty good digi deals! Today's featured deal was the following..


Great deal right? That's what I told myself. Apparently this site has a new deal every day! Maybe I am just finding this out now and everyone know about this already, but I think that this site is a MUST KNOW. I had no issues with the purchase or the downloading process. 

Well! That's all I have for tonight. I want to hopefully scrap a page before this migraine gets out of control!
Until next time;
Happy scrapping!
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment