Saturday, June 9, 2012

Keep Watch!

Posting some templates from Scrap-n-a-Snap tomorrow :) You can make some pretty nifty things with these! Already have some nice layouts done to show you all!

As for the CTing, it's going great! I am now on Caroline S. CT!! Her store is here! Check her stuff out! I have been trying to enjoy the little bit of nice weather with my son, so I haven't been goodie hunting, but I will have some stuff soon! As for the freebie bit, I don't think I will be able to get to it any time soon, now that I am CTing for two designers, my son is quite time consuming, and it's summer, its sort of hard to even come up with something to make! SO I apologize for getting anyone's hopes up, if anyone is even following and reading this darn thing, haha.

Anywho, stay tuned for my next post, which will be within the next few days, I have a lot of stuff to show you guys!

Until next time,
Happy scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment