Thursday, June 28, 2012

Kits kits kits!!

So here are some kits and my pages using them from Sugary Fancy Designs! :) I am super excited to share them with you! :D

Gratitude Kit by Sugary Fancy

It was so fun to work with :) I just love the combinations of colors used in this kit, even though I scrapped a page of my son's photos I was okay using the pink because it just balanced out so well!!

So Thankful For You


NEXT!!

Being Myself Kit by Sugary Fancy

This kit was perfect to treat myself to a page!! Its just so vibrant and lively who wouldn't want to work with it!?

Me

Lastly..

Shades of Love Kit by Sugary Fancy

This sweet kit was just so calm and serene! It still had a little funk to it! That's Sugar Fancy for you :) Check this out :D

Always&Forever


Well that's all I have for you right now.. :)
Until next time.. Happy scrapping!!

No comments:

Post a Comment