Friday, June 15, 2012

No more photos!? - New Release & Freebie!

Can't scrap a page using the photos you got? Have no mojo? Then simply just scrap a journaling page! If you havent stepped out of this comfort zone yet DO IT! I just attempted it for my first time last night scrapping a CT and I was totally iffy going into it, afterwards I LOVE it! Trust me, it will be a nice switch up, if you havent done so already. Now I will show you what I have made shortly :P

Time to bring you a new release from Caroline S. Designs & Oceanwide Designs

DADDY DEAREST

Daddy Dearest by Caroline S & Ocean Wide Designs

Here's my layout using this wondering kit! && ofcourse showing you great things you can do with just journaling (NO PHOTOS USED) :D



&& If you check out Caroline's Facebook page she has an Exclusive Freebie right now! It's a Minikit that goes perfectly with this collab!

Photo: I have a brand new Facebook Freebie for you! It is a minikit and it matches perfectly with my new collab "DaddyDearest"!

No comments:

Post a Comment