Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Go for it!

Now we all enjoy scrapping pages of our most wonderful and cherished memories. For those of us who have children, we love to and try to record almost EVERYTHING! Or at least I do haha.

Using Sweet Shoppe Designs kit "Memories in the Making."

I came up with this..
I recorded the memory of what words my little one can say at 16 months old.

And of course there are other ideas you can go with based off of this. You can scrap pretty much anything you want! Just looking at the speech bubbles it will be easy to come up with a page based off of a conversation you have with someone! Just go out of your creative comfort zone and experiment in ways you haven't done before, you will be surprised with what you will come up with, I'll be honest, I was a little bit skeptical when I first started to work on this page, but the more I got into it, the more I saw what I was going for! 

So remember, go for it! Try new things!
Until next time...
Happy scrapping :)



No comments:

Post a Comment